Become An Independent Representative
If you are a tech savvy, creative, energetic, people-person who gets things done, we might have the perfect opportunity for you!
- Proven consultative sales and business development experience.
- Must be adept with computers, mobile devices, social media, and most importantly, people.
- Insanely impressive, but down-to-earth, verbal and written communication skills.
- Approach solutions to complex challenges with an analytical and creative mindset.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Your knowledge of our business combined with your communication skills and problem solving abilities will help shape our client base.
- You leverage your entrepreneurial drive to target, educate and persuade clients to embrace Catch Light Productions services.
- Working with clients, you help set the vision for how their advertising and brand strategy can help them reach their business goals.
- Provide strategic advice and help clients get the best ROI by working closely with them in a consultative role.
- Consistently deliver against assigned quota, while prioritizing and delivering an outstanding experience to your clients.
- Implement creative ways to improve client relationships, tailor and share performance-enhancing suggestions, and promote related services.
- Communicate with clients proactively, via phone, email and face-to-face meetings.
- Experience in an advertising sales, business development, and/or advertising media environment.
- College coursework in business, communications, or marketing principles.
- Knowledge of traditional and digital media and its competitive landscape.
- Understanding of unique marketing challenges that small businesses face.
- Lucrative commission structure.
- Performance incentives.
- Territorial exclusivity.
- Ongoing training and professional development.
- Flexible hours.